Springs Soccer Club Club COVID policies strictly adhering to the recommendations from the CDC. These policies and procedures are solely in the best interest of protecting the health and well-being of our players, parents, coaches, and families. These policies are required for training, games/tournaments (home and away), and any other club related activities. These policies will be updated continually as data and recommendations from the CDC is constantly evolving.
In a travel soccer club with 400+ players and families, we recognize that there are varying viewpoints regarding recommended methods to protect ourselves against COVID-19 and that not everyone will agree on the most appropriate path forward. This is why our team must ultimately make the decisions it determines are best for SSC in light of all of the information available to us. We ask that you respect and adhere to our protocols, even if you disagree with them, as they reflect a great deal of time and consideration by our team.
● Masks must be worn by UNVACCINATED coaches at all times.
● Masks are recommended for UNVACCINATED spectators of games in addition to separating
yourself 6 feet apart from other individuals.
● Team managers or coaches will be responsible for relating any COVID exposures or incidents on their individual teams to the club directors. However, since timing is critical, if you know of any exposures, and are unable to connect with your team manager, please contact the directors directly.
● If you believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 (within 6 ft of someone with COVID for a total of 15 minutes or more):
○ VACCINATED - It is recommended that you self-quarantine right away. Then obtain a PCR test 3-5 days after exposure. Please send results to SpringsSoccerClub@gmail.com. If negative, you may return to play. If you have symptoms or test positive, isolate for 10 days.
○ UNVACCINATED - quarantine immediately. Then get a PCR test on day 5. If negative, you may come out of quarantine after day 7. If you do not get tested, you may come out of quarantine after day 14. If you test positive, isolate for 10 days.