Parent/Guardian participation is very important for Springs Soccer Club (SSC) to help us achieve our goals in developing youth soccer. Children often take their cues from older role models and will follow the example that we set for them.
We expect all members of our SSC community to adhere to the following code of conduct:
1. Respect the decisions of players, coaches, game officials and club officials.
2. Not publicly question referee judgment and never their honesty.
3. Recognize the value and importance of volunteer coaches, referees and officials and give them their due respect.
4. Promote respect for the laws of the game and good sportsmanship.
5. Promote the willing participation of children in sport; no child should be forced to play.
6. Promote skill improvement, hard work and an honest effort over winning at all costs.
7. Promote the independent thinking of players by refraining from shouting or giving instructions.
8. Refrain from criticizing mistakes of players and recognize that mistakes are part of the development process.
9. Praise good plays and the meaningful efforts of all participants on the field of play.
10. Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from youth sporting activities.
11. Adhere to all host facility/field rules and regulations
12. Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.
13. Raise any concerns you have in an appropriate and professional manner
By following this Code of Conduct, our collective actions will ensure that every player, coach, referee and spectator has a positive experience and will look forward to coming back for years to come!
As a member of our SSC community, you are responsible for the conduct of any additional spectators that you bring to our games, practices or other activities. Please ensure that these spectators are aware of the norms stated in our SSC Parent/Guardian and Spectator Code of Conduct.
Incidents that violate the above Code of Conduct can be reported by filing out our SSC Incident Form.