The 1-on-1 & Small Group Program designed by Springs SC staff is different from other programs because it is club managed so there is no disconnect between match observation, individualized feedback, and customized training.
Through specific communication from club directors and coaches to SSC trainers, each session is built to maximize on-field performance. A soccer season is long and consists of high and low intensity weeks.
With Springs Soccer Club facilitating this program, each player’s weekly workload is assessed and managed to ensure proper work-to-rest ratio, allowing time for recovery and regeneration, and reducing the risk of injury.
- $125 for 5 group sessions; $250 for 10 group sessions
- $250 for 5 one-on-one sessions; $500 for 10 one-on-one sessions
For More Information please email info@SpringsSoccerClub.com
Boys and Girls all ages
- Group sessions will contain 2-6 players or one-on-one training is also available.
- 60-minute sessions will focus on technical training and match application.
- Rolling start dates (players may join sessions at any time based on availability).
- Match observation and feedback from club coach and directors will be communicated to SSC trainers so players receive training based on individual needs.
- Flexible training dates/time depending on player/coach schedules.
- Group training determined by needs of player OR players can form their own training groups by registering together.
- SSC trainer/schedule will be based on needs, abilities, ages, etc.
- Entire SSC staff is committed to integrating this program to help refine each player's skill level.
- Evaluation provided at end of sessions.